Our Performing Arts Holiday Camps were created for children who love to Dance, Act and Sing, keep fit, make new friends and experience something new!
From games, competitions, dance, singing and drama lessons from industry professionals our camps are designed to be lots of fun and promote the importance of imagination, creativity and lots of moving!
Our Camps are aimed at ages 4- 10 years old
(Suitable for all abilities).
Our Dance Camp's run from 10:00am-2:00pm with a performance for family and friends at the end of the 3 days!
***Children should bring along a packed lunch, water bottle and wear comfortable clothing.
Information for Parents: A Truefitt Collective Covid-19 Safety Measures
Here at Truefitt Collective the safety of your children and our staff is our top priority. As lockdown restrictions in the UK have started to ease, we are excited to restart some of our activities. We have made the decision to run a small performing arts camp for a limited time only at the following location:
Weston Park Primary School Denton Road
Monday 24th, Tuesday 25th and Wednesday 26th August 2020
This assumes that the current Covid-19 situation continues to improve and that government guidance for schools, early years and childcare providers does not change. Our team has been working hard over the past few weeks to adapt our sessions and workshops and to develop policies and procedures that allow us to safely reopen our Summer Camp, but parents should be aware that we're expecting a further update from the Department for Education around 4th July.
Invoices and Payments
We will issue invoices on the 3rd August to give some time for rules to change before requesting payment.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If we were to cancel the camp following guidance, parents would be entitled to a credit note for another Truefitt activity valid until October 2021 or a full refund.
Social Distancing & Performing Arts Bubbles
We will be following social distancing rules and the latest government guidance for schools and childcare settings. In practice, this means that we are implementing a number of key changes to the way in which our camps usually run. This will include (but is not limited to) the following:
• Contact-free registration and pick-up
• Staggered drop-off and pick-up
• Ongoing use of hand-sanitizing gel throughout the day
• Enhanced cleaning procedures throughout the day
• Small bubbles for children, including break and lunchtime
• Time spent outside as much as possible
• Strict social distancing procedure for toilet use
• Adapted workshop activities to avoid contact and sharing of resources• Limited equipment and limited sharing of kit
• All shared kit will be disinfected throughout the day
• A pause on the usual Wednesday showcase for family and friends